The Caesar hotel London is located in a quiet residential area in Queens Gardens, Central London in the Hyde Park/Bayswater area, just a few minutes walk away from Hyde Park, Marble Arch, and the famous London shopping district of Oxford Street, Regent Street and Bond Street. Ideally located for both the business and leisure traveller near to Knightsbridge, Piccadilly, the West End and with easy access to the City and London Docklands by rail, bus and car.
Imagine a quiet retreat from the urban rush, with fresh, innovative design. The Caesar hotel is an oasis of tranquillity in the heart of London, that combines contemporary style and modern thinking with your desires and comfort.
It is a modern, contemporary designer style hotel with a very stylish bar and an 80 cover restaurant with international cuisine.
All 140 stylish designer bedrooms have en suite facilities, colour TVs with satellite and pay movies, TV games, hair dryer, 24 hr room service, tea/coffee making facilities and direct dial telephones (with data port connectivity for direct internet access)
The hotel has a specially designed purpose built disabled room for handicapped persons with expansive space suitable for wheelchair bound guests.
Very stylish 80 cover restaurant service innovative international cuisine open daily.
Guests can enjoy the relaxing atmosphere and have a drink at the XO Bar which opens every evening from 5:00pm to late and serves all types of beverages, exotic cocktails and light bites and snacks.
The Caesar hotel is very modern, contemporary and stylish. The colours, fabrics and overall design of the Hotel have been carefully chosen to provide a very relaxing, comfortable and enjoyable stay at the hotel. The fabulous light features within the hotel lobby entrance introduces the guest to what can only be described as the unique "Caesar experience".
- Wi-Fi is available throughtout the public areas and the rooms
- Air conditioning in the public areas, lobby, bar and restaurant
- 24 hour reception/concierge
- Night porter
- Video camera surveillance in public areas and entrances
- Passenger Lift
- Access for disabled persons
- Room service
- The XO Restaurant open daily for breakfast and dinner for innovative international cuisine
- The XO Bar open every evening for cocktails meetings and fun
- Gents and Ladies toilets on both the ground and lower ground floors
- Luggage Storage
- Public Telephones
- Public address system
- Theatre and Tour booking services
- Same day laundry and dry cleaning service
- Use of iron and ironing board
The Caesar has 140 stylish and modern bedrooms with all the facilities expected from a modern 4 star hotel. All 140 bedrooms are carefully designed to provide the guest with a very relaxing and comfortable surrounding with modern wooden furniture, specially designed headboards with light features, stylish chrome fittings and bright fresh colours used in the decoration of the rooms.
- Direct dial touch tone telephone with voicemail
- Internet access in all rooms
- Pay per movies (4 movies per package)
- Colour TV with remote control and Radio
- TV games
- In-room safe
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Trouser press
- Hair dryer
- Full size mirror
- Working desk with chair and wall lights
- Room service
- Purpose built room for disabled persons
- All rooms have a private bathroom with power showers and toilet
- All rooms with electronic key card locks
- Double locks on all doors for added security
- Viewport on all doors (spy hole)
- Executive Rooms are supplied with a complimentary selection of fresh fruits, daily newspaper, and a choice of mineral water or bottle of wine in addition to the above.
Safety & Security Features
- Smoke and fire detectors in all rooms, hallways and public areas
- Alarms continuously monitored
- Fire extinguishers in hallways and public areas
- Emergency notices in all rooms and signage throughout hotel
- Well-lit exit signs and walkways
- All doors are purpose built fire doors
A Contemporary hotel in Bayswater, offering modern, stylish accommodation at affordable prices, the Caesar Hotel is recommended for both corporate and leisure travellers. A short cab ride from Paddington enables easy access from / to Heathrow airport. Rooms can be a little on the small side but not cramped and are always clean. Staff are polite, professional and friendly.